This article will help you get a license to begin your audit or assessment. AuditSoft has licenses available for purchase or request for the following protocols:
ABC STEPUP 2023, AASP COR, AASP SECOR, AFPA COR, AMHSA COR, AMHSA SECOR, AMTA COR, AMTA SECOR, CCSA COR, AgSafe BC COR, AgSafe BC SECOR, BCMSA COR, CSSHSABC COR, SafeCare BC COR, SafetyDriven (TSCBC) COR, SafetyDriven (TSCBC) SECOR, MASH SWC, RPM SWC, S2SA Enforcement & Emergency SWC, S2SA Motor Vehicle SWC, S2SA Sales and Service SWC, CSNS COR 2022, IHSA COR 2015, IHSA COR 2020, IHSA COR 2020 Transition, Opening Minds MHCC, SCSA COR, SCSA SECOR, STA COR.
In AuditSoft you are required to have a valid license for each audit or assessment that you want to work on.
Before obtaining a license you must first install AuditSoft and register a user account.
Production licenses can be purchased directly from the AuditSoft application home page. Follow these simple steps:
- Open the AuditSoft application and ensure that you are logged in.
- On the bottom left side of the page select Get new license.
- On the License details page select the Certifying Partner or Certification Body for which you will be doing an audit.
- Then specify the Legal name of the company to be audited and then click on the Purchase or Request button.
- Here you can also select the cloud backup to backup your files to ensure business continuity.
IMPORTANT: you will NOT be able to change the Audit Protocol (2) or the Legal Company name (3) after completing the license purchase.
Please double check the spelling of the Legal company name and ensure that you have selected the correct protocol.
- Next you will be prompted to provide your credit card details and then your credit card will be processed for the purchase amount.
- If your credit card is successfully processed the purchased license will appear on the Home page under the Start a new audit column (see 4 below). To start an audit simply click on this license.
Note: In the case of team audits each of the auditors in your team will be required to have their own license in order to access AuditSoft. For more information see: Conducting Team/Department Audits