Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (www.AASP.ca) is Alberta Government approved Certifying Partner. The AASP is a service focused Certifying Partner, providing a practical and reasonable approach to health and safety in the workplace. The AASP has grown to be the second largest issuer of Certificates of Recognition (COR and SECOR) in the province and is the largest Certifying Partner that serves all industries in Alberta.
- Auditors have a maximum of 45 calendar days from the First day on site or Dec 31st of the calendar year (whichever comes first) to complete the on-site activities.
- Auditors must submit the final audit report within 21 calendar days from the Last day on site . (Extensions for report writing can be requested for extenuating circumstances - inquire at Audits@AASP.ca).
- If, after the Quality Assurance review, the auditor may be given a list of required corrections. The updated audit must be resubmitted within 15 calendar days.
- Multiple revisions are allowed but cannot exceed 90 days total, else the audit will be rejected.
Submitting your audit
COR Audit and SECOR external Audit
- Save a copy of the final report (see Export and manage PDF report)
- Email the saved final report along with any attachment to Audits@AASP.ca to start the quality assurance review process.
IMPORTANT: If the audit will also be used for Internal Auditor Qualification, also include the AuditSoft Audit file (ending in extension .asa) when submitting the audit.
- Email the AuditSoft Audit file (ending in extension .asa) to Audits@AASP.ca to start the quality assurance review process.
- The AASP will review the submitted audit and will request corrections if required.
Provide a copy to the client
IMPORTANT: Do not provide a copy of the report to client until you receive approval from the AASP
- The Auditor is responsible to provide the client with a copy of the approved audit report after the Certifying Partner's quality assurance audit review process is completed.
- Include a copy of the Save action plan template. The client can create an action plan question-by-question based on Suggestions for improvement in the action plan template.