Alberta Motor Transport Association (www.amta.ca) is not-for-profit association, Alberta Government approved Certifying Partner. The AMTA is a service focused Certifying Partner, providing a practical and reasonable approach to health and safety in the workplace. The AMTA is the unifying voice, standard and resource for commercial transportation. Delivering leading-edge industry education and advocacy.
Audit Registration Form (ARF) is required before audit can be conducted.
- Auditors have a maximum of 45 calendar days from the First day on site or Dec 31st of the calendar year (whichever comes first) to complete the on-site activities.
- Auditors must submit the final audit report within 21 calendar days from completing the on site activities (Last day on site).
- Allowed time frame cannot be exceeded, otherwise the audit will be rejected.
- In addition, Qualifying Auditors and Team audits are required to submit working .asa AuditSoft file.
Submitting your audit
- Save a copy of the final report (see Export and manage PDF report)
- Email the saved final report along with any attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the quality assurance review process.
IMPORTANT: If the audit will also be used for Internal Auditor Qualification, also include the AuditSoft Audit file (ending in extension .asa) when submitting the audit.
- The AMTA will review the submitted audit and will request corrections if required.
- After the Quality Assurance review, the auditor may be given a list of required corrections. The updated audit must be resubmitted within 15 calendar days. Allowed time frame cannot be exceeded, otherwise the audit will be rejected.
Provide a copy to the client
IMPORTANT: Do not provide a copy of the report to client until you receive approval from the AMTA
- The Auditor is responsible to provide the client with a copy of the approved audit report after the Certifying Partner's quality assurance audit review process is completed.
- Include a copy of the Save action plan template. The client can create an action plan question-by-question based on Suggestions for improvement in the action plan template.