The Saskatchewan Trucking Association (www.SaskTrucking.com) is the leader and voice for truck transport in the province of Saskatchewan. As proactive trusted advisors, the STA is a knowledgeable membership association that represents the collective interests of the truck transport industry through authentic advocacy and education.
Representing the trucking industry since 1937, the STA has been the voice of truck transport for 80 years. The STA is governed by a volunteer board of directors comprised of owners and operators of trucking companies and affiliate members from supplier companies
- Auditors have a maximum of 45 calendar days from the First day on site to complete the on-site activities.
- Auditors must submit the final audit report within 21 calendar days from completing the on site activities (Last day on site).
- Allowed time frame cannot be exceeded, otherwise the audit will be rejected.
- In addition, Qualifying Auditors and Team audits are required to submit working .asa AuditSoft file.
Submitting your audit
- The STA will review the submitted audit and will request corrections if required.
- After the Quality Assurance review, the auditor may be given a list of required corrections. The updated audit must be resubmitted within 15 calendar days. Allowed time frame cannot be exceeded, otherwise the audit will be rejected.
Provide a copy to the client
IMPORTANT: Do not provide a copy of the report to client until you receive approval from the STA
- The Auditor is responsible to provide the client with a copy of the approved audit report after the Certifying Partner's quality assurance audit review process is completed.
- Include a copy of the Save action plan template. The client can create an action plan question-by-question based on Suggestions for improvement in the action plan template.