Alberta Food Processors Association (www.AFPA.com) is Alberta Government approved Certifying Partner. The AFPA is a service focused Certifying Partner, providing a practical and reasonable approach to health and safety in the workplace.
- Auditors have a maximum of 45 calendar days from the First day on site to complete the on-site activities.
- Auditors must submit the final audit report within 21 calendar days from the Last day on site . (Extensions for report writing can be requested for extenuating circumstances - inquire at info@AFPA.com).
- If, after the Quality Assurance review, the auditor may be given a list of required corrections. The updated audit must be resubmitted within 15 calendar days.
- Multiple revisions are allowed but cannot exceed 90 days total, else the audit will be rejected.
Submitting your audit
- Save a copy of the final report (see Export and manage PDF report)
- Email the saved final report along with any attachment to info@AFPA.com to start the quality assurance review process.
- The AFPA will review the submitted audit and will request corrections if required.
Provide a copy to the client
Do not provide a copy of the report to client until you receive approval from the AFPA
- The Auditor is responsible to provide the client with a copy of the approved audit report after the Certifying Partner's quality assurance audit review process is completed.
- Include a copy of the Save action plan template. The client can create an action plan question-by-question based on Suggestions for improvement in the action plan template.