Add / delete / restore attachments
Created by: Support Agent
Modified on: Fri, 7 Jan, 2022 at 2:16 PM
Add / Delete attachments
- Most sections of the ASE allow attachment of documents. Documents can be added by drag-and-drop as shown below
- you can also select pick a file from your computer for select a file to add
- To delete an attachment select the X to the right of the file that you want to delete
Restore deleted attachments
- The tracked history of every ASE section includes all deleted attachments. To access the history click on the history icon (A).
- This will take you to the Assessment History view:
- locate the Attachment that should be restored (B)
- select Click to restore to restore the attachment (C).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.