User Permission: Site Manager
The ability to Lock an Unlock an Annual Self Evaluations (ASE) is the mechanism used by the VPP Site Manager to restrict or enable other users users to make changes to the ASE.
Verify completeness and Lock
- From the VPP Site page select the Assessment tab
- Select Edit (A) next to the assessment that is to be locked
- At the bottom of the navigation menu on the left select Lock (B)
- The system will check the completeness of your ASE and list any questions have not yet been answered. To jump directly to the omitted question click on the question link (C).
IMPORTANT: Depending on the content of your ASE you may not need to answer every questions (e.g. you can omit Recommendations for some questions if appropriate) and can proceed directly to the next step.
- When you are ready to lock the assessment click Lock (D)
- From the VPP Site page select the Assessment tab find the assessment with a padlock (A)
- Select View (B) next to the assessment that is to be unlocked
- At the bottom of the navigation menu on the left select Unlock (C)
- Confirm by selecting Unlock and Edit (D)